Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
Torin Nomerthal, a First Lord of Hillsfar, was a human who reasserted the Great Laws of Trade and Humanity in Hillsfar in 1487 DR. He was head of a powerful family, known to be outwardly friendly, but secretly shrewd and cunning.
Torin had the following colleagues:
- Chancellor: Garos Daunger the Just
- Seneschal: Torgrave Needlebaum
- Chamberlain: Malkyn Greenfeld
- Former Advisor: Davon Malaeda
Torin was once a commander of the Red Plumes. After Maalthiir's death, Torin formed an alliance made up of Red Plumes, the Hillsfar Mages' Guild, mercenaries, and disloyal Netherese soldiers called the Tower Guard. After Thultanthar fell onto Myth Drannor in 1487, Torin renamed the Tower Guard to the Red Plumes and reenacted Maalthiir's Great Laws.
- Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 150. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- Greg Marks (July 14, 2015). State of Hillsfar. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 2.
- Cindy Moore (Jan 22, 2016). DDEX3-12: Hillsfar Reclaimed. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 25.