Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trap the soul is a sorcerer and wizard spell that allows the caster to trap the life force and material body (if any) of a creature inside a gem. The creature can only be released if the gem is broken. The caster can complete the spell normally, or by creating a trigger object. If a trigger object is used, the creature becomes trapped in the gem as soon as it touches the object. The more powerful the creature being trapped, the more valuable the gem must be. If the gem is not of a high enough value compared with the power of the creature, the gem will shatter instead of functioning properly.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 295–6. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 193. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Barry A. A. Dillinger (May 1996). “The Dimensional Wizard”. In Pierce Watters ed. Dragon #229 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 50–52.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ John Nephew and Jonathan Tweet (April 1992). City of Gold. (TSR, Inc), p. 75. ISBN 978-1560763222.