The family was known for its militarism and pushed to expand the Imperial Navy's influence in the late 15th century DR. The Truesilvers and Dauntinghorns shared similar views on Cormyr's military might.
- Aosinin Truesilver, cousin to King Galaghard
- Ayesunder Truesilver, Warden of the Port of Marsember, current[as of when?] head of the family, head of the Imperial Navy
- Beldarm Truesilver, burly broken-nosed good-natured warrior
- Beldred Truesilver
- Braegor Truesilver
- Damia Truesilver, a Truesilver by marriage not blood
- Glorin Truesilver, cousin to Elvarin Crownsilver
- Ilbreth Truesilver, Knight Royal of Cormyr
- Taldeth Truesilver, rumored to have pursued Tanalasta Obarskyr for courting
- Tanalusta Truesilver, daughter of Damia Truesilver, married King Rhigaerd II, mother of Sulesta and King Azoun IV
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 204. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ Eric Menge (January, 2012). “Backdrop: Suzail”. Dungeon #198 (Wizards of the Coast). Archived from the original on 2015-11-02. Retrieved on 2017-07-07.
- Jerome Davis (2006-03-21). PEOPLE, HISTORY: The Nobles of Cormyr (part 2 of 6). Realms-L mailing list archives. Retrieved on 2015-10-01.