Turcassan was a former noble house of Cormyr. It was situated beyond the Royal Gardens in Suzail, Cormyr. The house betrayed the Crown when Melineth Turcassan, in the king's absence, sold the city of Suzail to pirates, although Jotor Turcassan remained loyal to the crown.
- Melineth Turcassan, father-in-law to King Duar
- Daverna, daughter of Melineth and Queen to King Duar
- Jotor Turcassan
- Relve Turcassan, most capable human battle leader in Cormyr at the founding of the realm
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 204. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 240–241. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- Jerome Davis (2006-03-21). PEOPLE, HISTORY: The Nobles of Cormyr (part 6 of 6). Realms-L mailing list archives. Retrieved on 2015-10-01.