The Riders were a group of heroes gathered by the wizard Emelyn the Gray. They used seven magical steeds created using the last light of day by the former Red Wizard Myrddin Viligoth. They went around south Damara in search of wrongs needing righting and acted as emissaries of King Gareth Dragonsbane, spreading the idea of the new Bloodstone Kingdom. The Riders concerned themselves with both little deeds and great exploits. Despite this, all the Riders worked very well together.
The members of the group were:
- Emelyn the Gray, the leader and archmage of Damara;
- Myrddin Viligoth, a former Red Wizard of Thay;
- Tamal, the young dwarven prince of Clan Orothiar
- Gabrielle, the apprentice of Emelyn
- Agarelth, a Knight of Imphras II of Impiltur in disguise
- Justin M'Dael, a paladin friend of Gareth Dragonsbane
- Tamarin Moonwisher, the wife of Justin and a powerful ranger.
Emelyn, with the help of Myrddin Viligoth, started the Twilight Riders in only 1359 DR. However, in a few weeks, they proved very efficient in helping the common people of Damara in their problems. Emelyn decided to head for the town of Tellerth, hoping to learn more about Rawlinswood's druids and centaurs.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|