|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- Worshipers of Waukeen observe Tehennteahan (the Night of Hammers and Nails), a High Festival honoring craftsmen and women who work with their hands with a day-long feast and demonstrations of new innovations.
- In 1370 DR, three dwarves, Bapar Ghalmrin, Odak Truesteel, and Soram Battlebellow, entered the Blue Badger Inn in the village of Toralth in northeastern Tethyr, seeking the lost Sondarr Scepter. This event would eventually lead to the recovery of the Wyrmskull Throne.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 179. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 87. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend, Thomas M. Reid (1999). Wyrmskull Throne. (TSR, Inc), p. 11. ISBN 0-7869-1405-X.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend, Thomas M. Reid (1999). Wyrmskull Throne. (TSR, Inc), pp. 15–16. ISBN 0-7869-1405-X.