|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- In 1372 DR, duergar mercenaries hired by House Zauvirr attacked House Melarn with stonefire (secretly supplied by the Jaezred Chaulssin), which ultimately destroyed Ched Nasad when it burned through the calcified webs that supported the upper level of the suspended city—it collapsed into the chasm, taking all lower levels with it in a catastrophic cascade.
- In 1374 DR, Esvele Greycastle, priestess of Shar, and Fzoul Chembryl, cleric of Bane and Tyrant of the Moonsea, formed an alliance.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid (December 2003). Insurrection. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 0-7869-3033-0.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.