Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
||This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.
On This DayEdit
- Priests of Gargauth perform the Binding, a ritual of personal sacrifice for more power.
- In 1374 DR, Saerloonian forces, including elementals and the green dragon Vendemniharan, breached the fortifications of Selgaunt, but the tide of battle turned against them due to Shadovar intervention when the newly restored enclave of Sakkors appeared in the sky. Two Princes of Shade, Rivalen and Brennus Tanthul, were instrumental in the defense of Selgaunt and the utter defeat of the Saerloonian army.
- In 1374 DR, Malkur Forrin, the Commander General of the armies loyal to Sembian Overmistress Mirabeta Selkirk, led an attack on Saerb in northern Sembia, setting the town ablaze.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1997). Powers and Pantheons. (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 0-7869-0657-X.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156–157. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.