Ulutiun was spoken by the easternmost branch of Ulutiuns who lived on the Great Glacier. The Ulutiuns known as "Ice Hunters", who lived on the Sea of Moving Ice, spoke Uluik, although some scholars did not differentiate between these two High Ulutim languages.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Thomas M. Costa (1999). “Speaking in Tongues”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #4 (TSR, Inc), p. 26.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 85. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Rick Swan (1992). The Great Glacier. (TSR, Inc), p. 20. ISBN 1-56076-324-8.
- ↑ Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 109. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.
- ↑ Thomas M. Costa (1999). “Speaking in Tongues”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #4 (TSR, Inc), p. 28.