Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When cast in reverse, the know alignment spell was a divination that allowed the caster to examine the aura of a person or object and get a reading on the alignment of the target. Creatures and objects with intelligence or a will had a chance to resist this spell, but if that failed, the caster could learn the non-neutral alignments (lawful vs. chaotic, good vs. evil) in one minute of quiet concentration. If the caster was able to remain still and concentrate for a full two minutes, then even the subtler alignments could be completely determined.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 297. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 181. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 46. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 143. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 185. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 978-1560763581.