During the assault on Mithral Hall, Uthegentel singlehandedly defeated Thibbledorf Pwent and his entire Gutbuster Brigade and killed one member, but was killed by a bite to the neck from Bidderdoo Harpell.
It was often said Uthegentel was the largest drow ever since he stood at over 6 ft (1.83 m) tall and weighed around 200 lb (90.72 kg). Uthegentel had short spiky white hair which was gelled with cooked rothe udders. Through his nose was a mithril ring and he had gold pins stuck through his cheeks. As well, he had quite a lot of facial hair, which drow never grew. Most think Uthegental was never full blooded, because of his height and abnormally large build for a drow elf. Uthegental was a rival to Dantrag Baenre, weapon master to House Baenre until his death at the hands of Drizzt Do'Urden. At this time, Uthegentel was considered the greatest drow warrior in all of Menzoberranzan.
His weapon of choice was a black trident +5 and he also used a magical net of entrapment. When battling foes, Uthegentel wore a suit of black plate mail +5 and often let them strike first just to prove that they could not harm him.
In battle, Uthegentel was wild and would wipe red and yellow dye on his face, which could be seen with or without darkvision. Seemingly immune to pain and most mortal wounds, he possessed incredible savagery and was often reckless and impulsive.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Ed Greenwood (1992). Menzoberranzan (The Houses), p. 24. TSR, Inc. ISBN 1-5607-6460-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness (Paperback), p. 86. TSR, Inc. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness (Paperback), p. 85. TSR, Inc. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1992). Menzoberranzan (The Houses), p. 24-25. TSR, Inc. ISBN 1-5607-6460-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1992). Menzoberranzan (The Houses), p. 25. TSR, Inc. ISBN 1-5607-6460-0.