Vaprak (pronounced: /ˈvæpræk/ VÆP-ræk) was a lesser deity and the patron deity of ogres. Othea, mother of giants, had an affair with him, which led to the birth of the ogre race. Vaprak was located in the Abyss on the layer of Shatterstone.
Occasionally, a frost giant would turn to worship of Vaprak in exchange for physical prowess, in a ritual that involved devouring a willing troll sent by Vaprak. This process transformed the few who persevered into an everlasting one, gaining enhanced strength and regenerative qualities as a result, although they attempted to hide such oddities. 
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.
- ↑ Frank Mentzer (January 1985). “Ay pronunseeAYshun gyd”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #93 (TSR, Inc.), p. 30.
- ↑ Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 16. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.
- ↑ James M. Ward, Robert J. Kuntz (1980). Deities and Demigods. (TSR, Inc), p. 111. ISBN 0-935696-22-9.
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 147. ISBN 978-0786966011.
|Exarchs of Faerûn|
|Abbathor | Arvoreen | Baervan Wildwanderer | Bahgtru | Baravar Cloakshadow | Brandobaris | Callarduran Smoothhands | Clangeddin Silverbeard | Cyrrollalee | Deep Sashelas | Dugmaren Brightmantle | Erevan Ilesere | Fenmarel Mestarine | Fzoul Chembryl | Garagos | Hoar | Hruggek | Jergal | Labelas Enoreth | Lliira | Maglubiyet | Malar | Marthammor Duin | Milil | Obould | The Red Knight | Sharess | Shargaas | Shevarash | Shiallia | Siamorphe | Solonor Thelandira | Thard Harr | Uthgar | Valkur | Vaprak | Vergadain|