Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Vengeance Knights are an elite group of fighters who have pledged to serve the Knights of the Shield, a group of politicians and merchants with considerable influence in many governments along the Sword Coast. The Knight's purpose is to force the organizations enemies into compliance.
Vengeance Knights prefer to wear heavy plated armor. They usually also wear a full helm or just cover their armor with symbols.
- Armor Training
- Heavy armor can be worn more efficiently. And Vengeance Knights always wear the heaviest armor available.
- Bringer of Vengeance
- A Vengeance Knight is skilled in finding and intimidating a specific individual who has wronged the Knights of the Shield.
- When a Vengeance Knight is hurt in combat, he becomes capable of improving his chances of harming his enemy.
- Arcane Backslash
- If a Vengeance Knight is able to overcome the affects of an arcane spell, he is able to reflect back at the caster.
- Wil Upchurch (2006-10-17). Prestige Class: Vengeance Knight. Previews. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2007-10-20.