A verbeeg was usually chaotic neutral or chaotic evil. They were typically smarter than most other types of giants, and were often found leading or bullying hill giants and ogres. They used their extreme cunning to their advantage where possible.
The treacherous nature of verbeegs made such treachery the primary skill where the ordning was concerned. To advance in ranks, a verbeeg had to discredit or defeat a superior, by violence or any other means.
Verbeegs had no concept of ownership and believed that everything was owned by everyone, so they took whatever they wanted without pause to think about it.
Later, a band of verbeegs in the Ice Spires launched raids on the frost giants and managed to gather aid from the fomorians and voadkyn in the area, which was notable because the giant-kin did not often interact with other giant-kin races.
Karontor sent his avatar into all the verbeeg tribes many years before the mid–14th century DR and, without revealing his true identity, recruited many scouts to keep him informed of the events occurring around Faerûn, as well as collecting artifacts for his unknown ends.
- Stefan Happ (August 2007). “Twisted Night”. In James Jacobs ed. Dungeon #149 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 32.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 19. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.
- ↑ Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 34. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 35. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.
- ↑ Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.
- ↑ Ray Winninger (August 1995). Giantcraft. (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 0-7869-0163-2.