|Died||1357 DR (aged 144) (Took Drizzt's scimitar through the chest)|
|Alignment||Neutral evil|
Born in 1213 DR, Vierna was the second daughter of Matron Malice, sired by Zaknafein Do'Urden and the full-blooded sister of Drizzt. After 1297 DR, she reluctantly took the task given to her by her mother to educate and tend the young Drizzt during his early years serving as the page-prince of the House Do'Urden. She was adopted by Matron Baenre after her house was destroyed. In 1357 DR, she joined forces with Jarlaxle and her half-brother Dinin, because she bore an obsession for killing Drizzt. However, she was killed by Drizzt, when his scimitar plunged into her chest. In the few seconds, before she died, she left Lolth, and the part that was good was revealed.
Because of the drow acceptance of harsh practices, she used violence as part of her motivation in teaching Drizzt his part as a male in drow society. She instilled the mindset of unquestionable respect, obedience, and reverence to their Matron Mother..
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 R.A. Salvatore (November 2005). The Legacy (reissued), p. 302. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3984-2.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (November 2005). The Legacy (reissued), p. 6. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3984-2.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2004). Homeland, p. 49. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3123-X.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 R.A. Salvatore (March 2004). Homeland. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3123-X.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (November 2005). The Legacy (reissued), p. 7. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3984-2.