Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spells in the Sphere of WardsEdit
- 1st Level
- 2nd Level
- 3rd Level
- 4th Level
- 5th Level
- 6th Level
- 7th Level
- ↑ This is spelled "Anti-Vermin Barrier" in the Tome of Magic 2nd edition (page 51) but the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook corrects this to "Antivermin Barrier".
- ↑ This spell is listed as "Squeaking Floor" on page 188 of the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook, but the spell description on page 70 of Tome of Magic 2nd edition uses the plural form.
- ↑ This spell was removed from the Elemental Sphere in the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook. See pages 186–187. This spell was added in the Tome of Magic 2nd edition as a wards sphere spell, but was listed in the elemental sphere on page 152. The Player's Option: Spells & Magic appears to have corrected this oversight.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 15. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 154. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 188. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
|Spheres of Influence (2nd ed.)|
|All • Animal • Astral • Chaos • Charm • Combat • Creation • Divination • Elemental • Elem. Air • Elem. Earth • Elem. Fire • Elem. Water • Guardian • Healing • Law • Necromantic • Numbers • Plant • Protection • Summoning • Sun • Thought • Time • Travelers • War • Wards • Weather|