|This article requires cleanup.
Please discuss this issue on the talk page and improve it if you can.
Warrior's Rest is a neutral inner plane in the cosmology of Toril. With perhaps the most misleading title in the whole cosmology, the theme of the Warrior's Rest is battle, and each petitioner has no constant loyalty to a deity. When a petitioner is slain in combat during one of the endless chaotic battles, he rises again on the team that brought him down.
The terrain of Warrior's Rest is similar to rocky badlands on the Material Plane. However, the nearby terrain can be manipulated by the will of those with sufficient Wisdom to provide cover and other tactical advantages for battle.
Many Titans are native to Warrior's Rest, and they join in the ongoing battle with joy. Also, githzerai have built a few monasteries amid the chaotic battles.
The petitioners of Warriors rest include: soldiers, generals, strategists, barbarians, an many other combat oriented individuals. Each appears as he did in the prime of his life and in the peak of his physical shape, glowing with health. All seek union with his deity through participation in the great wars. All petitioners have the following benefits:
- Additional Immunities: Acid, fire
- Resistance: Cold 10, electricity 10
- Other Special Qualities: Regeneration 5
- Garagos - The Reaver declares that whatever region he happens to be currently in is his own realm called Battle Garde.
- Red Knight - The Lady of Strategy built a fortress called Red Tower in Warrior's Rest. It's a permanent feature of the plane. It and the surrounding 1 mile radius cannot be manipulated by any creature except by Tempus.
- Tempus - While the entire plane of Warrior's Rest is considered the realm of The Lord of Battles, he allows the other deities who reside here to shape the plane how they wish. He can easily undo anything they have done.
- Uthgar - The Battle Father resides in the colder regions of Warrior's Rest which he called Uthgardtheim. This realm is only as cold as a normal winter in the northern regions of Faerûn.
- Valkur - Safe Harbor, the realm of the Captain of the Waves, is the only realm separate from the others. His is a placid sea of saltwater that separates the rocky battlefield deserts from the a larger expanse of water where the naval battles are waged.
- Beshaba - Lady Doom placed The Blood Tor, her black granite tower, atop a high peak overlooking the sea. The blood of accident victims spills from the mouth of a stag's head statue near the top of the structure. The saints of her faith, the Lysinterai, wreak endless havok across the plane.
Access to Warrior's RestEdit
There are no known portals to or from Warrior's Rest.