Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When cast, this spell filled three potion bottles with water of Eldath that could be used topically or taken internally. The potion had the following properties:
- Killed mold and musk creeper spores.
- Killed rot grubs.
- Purified water of all pollutants, oils, diseases, parasites, and anything that caused an unpleasant taste or odor.
- Performed neutralize poison on an object, creature, or victim.
- Closed all wounds to prevent blood loss. This included wounds made by weapons enchanted to prevent healing.
- Performed cure disease.
- Performed remove curse.
- Cured mummy rot.
- Cured non-hereditary lycanthropy.
In addition to verbal and somatic components, this spell required three drops of water blessed by Eldath herself, one of her servitors, or one of her high-ranking priests (known as an Exalted of Eldath). One drop was placed in each of the three flasks to be filled by the resulting potion.