Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Weregund was a longstanding plant of Zhentil Keep in the town. Although his stock was the more limited of the two stores in town, his was considered the town's trading post as his store larger and he was the one who regularly traded with passing caravans.
During the Zhentarim occupation of Shadowdale in 1374 DR, Weregund's identity as a spy was only known to Scyllua Darkhope and Eregul the Freestave. Weregund set up an underground resistance movement called the Free Shadowdale Alliance that merely served to allow the trader to pass on any plans of action against the occupying force to the Zhentarim.
The large trader was known to walk with a limp.
- Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised)
- The Dalelands
- Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), Shadowdale. (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Richard Baker (1993). The Dalelands. (TSR, Inc), p. 43. ISBN 978-1560766674.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Richard Baker, Eric L. Boyd, Thomas M. Reid (July 2007). Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 149. ISBN 07-8694-039-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Eric L. Boyd, Thomas M. Reid (July 2007). Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 142. ISBN 07-8694-039-5.