|This article does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. If you are using this information for your own research, campaign or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
|Type||Natural creature humanoid (shapechanger)|
|Location||Prime Material Plane|
Werewolves are a type of shape-changing monster in Faerûn that are vulnerable to silver or enchanted weapons and can regenerate most wounds. Infected werewolves transform during the full moon involuntarily. Members of their race that are born with the curse can infect others and can control their shifting. Selûne has a group of non-evil werewolves that worship her, though most lycanthropes are drawn towards the worship of Malar.
Werewolves are the most common type of lycanthropes in the world. They are found in all climates, both in the wild and hidden in civilization. Werewolf packs are organized similar to wolf packs, with a powerful alpha in command of the entire group. The moral and ethical outlook of the pack tends to follow that of the alpha.
- Talbot Uskevren: the second son of a high profile Sembian noble, Thamalon Uskevren
- Feena Archwood: Wife of Talbot, also a cleric of Selûne and the daughter of Rusk and Maleva
- Rusk: A cleric of Malar and leader of a pack of werewolves in the Arch Wood
- Maleva: Feena's mother, also a cleric of Selûne.
- Sorcia: An elven werewolf, also a member of Rusk's pack
- Darrow: A human werewolf that formerly worked for Stannis Malveen
- Karnek, Morrel, and Brigid: Human werewolves in Rusk's pack
- Bidderdoo Harpell , a member of the eccentric wizard clan, the Harpells
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Various (February 2007). The Halls of Stormweather. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 978-0-7869-4244-2.
- ↑ Don Bassingthwaite, Dave Gross (December 2005). Mistress of the Night. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-3346-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Dave Gross (August 2007). Black Wolf. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 978-0-7869-4283-1.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (November 2006). Siege of Darkness. Wizards of the Coast.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|