Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wheloon Watch was a militia force of volunteers, all merchants and tradesmen by day, with basic fighting ability. They were led by a captain.
Base of operationsEdit
During the Time of Troubles in the Year of Shadows, 1358 DR, in Wheloon, Kelemvor was framed for the robbery and murder of a local merchant, with Cyric's agent testifying to Lord Sarp Redbeard that they had seen him leave the house with a bloody sword. When the Wheloon Watch tried to apprehend Kelemvor, the group fled on stolen horses, pursued by the Watch and the Purple Dragons, and made a successful getaway.
- ↑ The Wheloon Watch House has only been mentioned in relation to the Purple Dragons. Though not explicitly stated, the Wheloon Watch may safely be assumed to be based out of the Wheloon Watch House by its name. As a civilian volunteer force, they likely do not need to live at the barracks there.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Ed Greenwood (1989). Waterdeep (adventure). (TSR, Inc), p. 8. ISBN 0-88038-757-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. cover. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 6. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ed Greenwood (July 1995). Volo's Guide to Cormyr. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 105, 107. ISBN 0-7869-0151-9.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 150. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.
- ↑ Troy Denning (July 2003). Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 39. ISBN 0-7869-3111-6.