Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elemental mages in Zakhara specialized exclusively in one province, like wind, while sorcerers took spells from two provinces, shunning the other two. Unlike elementalists, magic-users from the Land of Fate recognized no opposition between wind and sand.
Paths of powerEdit
- Wind Mage's Road, containing a variety of spells manipulating winds, air, sound and visibility
- Windwielder's Path, using air to distract and attack
- The Skyrider's Path, mainly allowing easy travel and flight
- The Djinni's Greater Path, comprising spells to protect one against the elements and affect elemental air creatures
- ↑ Paths to power are an alternative system of rules for the spell progression and learning of spells by wizards for 2nd edition Dungeons & Dragons. They could therefore be considered non-canon.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 111. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), pp. 40–41. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 31–32, 81. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (August 2000). Player's Handbook 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 172. ISBN 0-7869-1551-4.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 9. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 Wolfgang Baur and Steve Kurtz (April 1995). “Paths of Power”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #216 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 42–49.
Schools of effect
Air • Earth • Fire • Water • Dimension • Incantation • Shadow
Schools of thaumaturgy
Artifice • Song • Wild magic
Zakharan provinces of magic
Flame • Sand • Sea • Wind • Universal
Chronomancy • Hishna • Pluma • Paths of power