Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wish was arguably the most powerful spell that a sorcerer or wizard could hope to learn. It allowed its caster to accomplish multiple, various effects ranging from duplicating other spell effects to altering reality to suit the caster's wish, hence its name.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 209,211,288–209. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 302. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 197. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ slade (1996). How the Mighty Are Fallen. (TSR, Inc), p. 35. ISBN 0-7869-0537-9.