Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This spell bent time around the caster so that a few minutes (based on the caster's level) passed for the caster while only one minute passed for everyone else. During the time spent withdrawn from the time stream, the caster could use this extra time to ponder his or her next move, solve a problem, cast a divination spell, or cast a heal or cure on himself or herself. The caster could not move from the spot where withdraw was cast, nor interact with others, nor perform any actions other than those listed above—attempting to do so canceled the spell. A successful attack on the caster also broke the spell.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 28, 208. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 39, 264. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 154. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 188. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 208. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 264. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.