A wraith was an undead creature born of evil and darkness, despising light and all living things. They could drain the life from living creatures, turning them into new wraiths upon death. Wraiths were powerless in natural sunlight, appearing as a sinister, spectral figure robed in darkness. They had no visual features or appendages, except for their glowing red eyes.
Wraiths were very similar to specters.
- Dread wraith: A stronger version of the normal wraith.
- Voidwraith: An undead manifestation of elemental air.
- Evolved wraith: A wraith that has absorbed much energy from the Plane of Shadow evolves into something a bit more challenging than it was before.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Computer Games
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
- Icewind Dale
- Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
- Eye of the Beholder III: Assault on Myth Drannor
- Pool of Radiance
- Pools of Darkness
- Spelljammer: Pirates of Realmspace
- Treasures of the Savage Frontier
- Tom Moldvay (October 1993). “Beyond the Grave”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #198 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 20–29;39.
- Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 258. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 302. ISBN 978-0786965614.