Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A wraith was an undead creature born of evil and darkness, despising light and all living things. They could drain the life from living creatures, turning them into new wraiths upon death. Wraiths were powerless in natural sunlight, appearing as a sinister, spectral figure robed in darkness. They had no visual features or appendages, except for their glowing red eyes.
Wraiths were very similar to specters.
- Dread wraith: A stronger version of the normal wraith.
- Voidwraith: An undead manifestation of elemental air.
- Evolved wraith: A wraith that has absorbed much energy from the Plane of Shadow evolves into something a bit more challenging than it was before.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 258. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 302. ISBN 978-0786965614.