Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wyvern Ferry Route, or simply the Wyvern Ferry, was a ferry across the Wyvernflow River in the city of Wheloon in Cormyr. It linked the Way of the Manticore over the river. 1374 DR
Wheloon was originally a small thorp that lived off the trade of river crossings on the Wyvern Ferry. It slowly developed as trade along the Way of the Manticore increased and grew into a town based around the ferry.
With heavy traffic and many Whelunians owning boats, fares remained cheap. For a one-way trip, the fare was 1 copper piece per person, mount or pack animal, cart or wagon, and baggage that could not be carried in hand. The ferries ran day and night.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), p. 89. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ed Greenwood (1989). Waterdeep (adventure). (TSR, Inc), p. map. ISBN 0-88038-757-2.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 57. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ed Greenwood (July 1995). Volo's Guide to Cormyr. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 105. ISBN 0-7869-0151-9.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 113. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 149. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.