The Wyvern Ferry Route, or simply the Wyvern Ferry, was a ferry across the Wyvernflow River in the city of Wheloon in Cormyr. It linked the Way of the Manticore over the river. 1374 DR
Wheloon was originally a small thorp that lived off the trade of river crossings on the Wyvern Ferry. It slowly developed as trade along the Way of the Manticore increased and grew into a town based around the ferry.
With heavy traffic and many Whelunians owning boats, fares remained cheap. For a one-way trip, the fare was 1 copper piece per person, mount or pack animal, cart or wagon, and baggage that could not be carried in hand. The ferries ran day and night.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), p. 89. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ed Greenwood (1989). Waterdeep (adventure). (TSR, Inc), p. map. ISBN 0-88038-757-2.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 57. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ed Greenwood (July 1995). Volo's Guide to Cormyr. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 105. ISBN 0-7869-0151-9.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 113. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 149. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.