- Cult of the Dragon – A venerable cult dedicated to bringing about the rule of dracoliches.
- Nine Golden Swords – An infamous Shou gang.
- Purple Dragon Knights – Cormyrean knights who maintained a barracks just outside of Xiousing. A few of the knights were Shou.
- The Chuen – A traditionalist Shou organization hostile to non-Shou.
- Burgher Xarod – Original boss of the Xiousing district.
- Duc-Sum Li – Founder and Regent of Xiousing.
- Shiau Chen – Owner of the Lily Pad inn.
- Yi Woo - Healer
- Chiang Laundry
- Double Dragon Gambling Hall – A secret gambling establishment.
- Lightning Dragon Dojo – Martial arts school run by Duc-Sum.
- Lily Pad Inn – A three-story inn run by a Shou and his Cormyrean wife.
- Shen's Herb Garden -
- Shrine of Tymora
- The Zhao – A pond that provided drinking water.
- Yi Wu's Clinic – A healing center.
- Zhang's Teahouse – An establishment that served Shou tea.
In 1419 DR, a Shou noble named Duc-Sum Li and his son were traveling through Cormyr. Crown Prince Foril I was very ill and no Cormyrean healers could heal him. King Azoun Obarskyr V summoned Duc-Sum to court and the Shou was able to heal the prince. In gratitude, King Azoun knighted Duc-Sum and granted him control over a small parcel of land in Marsember inhabited by Shou squatters.