Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Queen Yenandra ruled Dambrath for 81 years and just began to show signs of age in her last decade. Sometime during this period, she contracted a disease or finally succumbed to one that confounded the clerics, and when it became clear that her days were numbered she voluntarily underwent the process of becoming a spectral guardian. Her daughter Hasafir performed the ritual along with several other drow sorcerers and then Hasafir assumed the throne in 1356 DR.
Yenandra's favorite horse was also transformed into a nightmare and thereafter the people of Dambrath would see her at night, riding silently through the land, her eyes giving off an eerie red glow.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 39. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 26. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 104. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 104. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ Thomas Reid (October 2004). Shining South. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 105. ISBN 0-7869-3492-1.