Yondalla's Children was the collective name for the halfling pantheon, which was led by the greater deity Yondalla, known as the Protector and Provider, the Nurturing Matriarch, and the Blessed One. The members of the pantheon were:
- Yondalla, a greater goddess and the leader of the halfling pantheon. She is also a nature goddess.
- Sheela Peryroyl, an intermediate goddess of agriculture, love, and weather.
- Urogalan, demigod of the earth, death, and the halfling dead.
- Arvoreen, god of defense, guardians, and vigilance; he is often regarded by others as a war god.
- Brandobaris, god of thievery, stealth, and curiosity.
- Cyrrollalee, goddess of friendship, trust, hospitality, and home.
According to the Great Wheel cosmology model, Yondalla's Children resided in Venya, the third layer of the Seven Heavens, which they named the Green Fields. When the World Tree cosmology model became popular, Green Fields became its own plane connected to the World Tree. Green Fields survived the Spellplague to float in the Astral Sea as described by the World Axis cosmology model.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 137. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 141. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 5. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (July 1987). Manual of the Planes 1st edition. (TSR), p. 87. ISBN 0880383992.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 64. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.