Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zann was the scholarly deity of learning and intelligence of Zakhara. He was one of the eight Great Gods of the Land of Fate and preached the value of studying and understanding, of seeking new and preserving old knowledge. Zann's symbol was a fountain's jet.
Zann was portrayed as a man in city dress with all the paraphernalia of a scribe. Like other Zakharan gods he was above such concerns as alignment, as knowledge and intelligence could be used to build a peaceful society or to subvert it.
Zann's priests kept the greatest universities and libraries of Zakhara.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 45–46. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 51–52. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), pp. 49, 51. ISBN 978-1560763291.
Related information can be found here:
- Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 18. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- Sam Witt (January 1994). The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook. (TSR, Inc), pp. 41–42. ISBN 978-1560768289.
Hajama • Hakiyah • Haku • Jisan • Kor • Najm • Selan • Zann
Bala • Jarmik • Jauhar • Vataqatal
Akadi • Faceless God • Grumbar • Istishia • Kar'r'rga • Kossuth • Lost One • Lotha • Ragarra • Shajar • Thasmudyan